Pages

Simple Present In Practical English Learning

How to apply the Simple Tense in daily life? How to master it? Should we include formula in practical learning? Sure, English consists of grammar and structure. They form sentenses or phrases which tell some meanings, and therefore English people understand them and get used to them. Without them, English will be broken. So would you like to speak broken English?

Sure, why not? Why not? What's wrong with that? Anybody, especially beginners, who prefer to learn by themselves without teacher, broken English is okay, as long as they know how to correct the mistakes and never get bored to practice again and again. And how to know the mistakes without teacher? It is through experience, learning by doing, practice. The drilling practice should be done more and more to get familiar with the pronunciation and the articulation.

Understanding Simple Present, trying to master it is not difficult as we know the keyword. It's verb 1, the verb which doesn't change. You've already known verb 1, haven't you?

Learn
  • do
  • go
  • sleep
  • drink
  • talk
  • come
  • sit
  • eat
  • cry
Now, think simple. I do, I go, I sleep, I dnik, I talk, I come .... Say it again and again. I do something, then I go somewhere then I sleep. Bad? No problem. Go on. I drink, I talk, I come, I sit. What's next. I dnnk tea/a cup of tea, talk, talk with my friend, come, my friend come, sit, he sit. Wrong? Yes, should be comes, sits. No problem. Correction later.

Try it with you,  you go, you sleep ......
Try it with we, they, he, she .....

Now, go ahead. Speak your own simple present. You can talk basic English! Get more guidance here for practice

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 Response to "Simple Present In Practical English Learning"

  1. great information

    Information about TOEFL

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger